Delivering You the Largest Eastern Winery & Vineyard Market
The Eastern market continues growing each year. More than 1,161 wineries are located within 300 miles of Syracuse, New York. Currently, 452 wineries are listed as operational in the state of New York with another 305 in Ontario.
2024 Exhibit Hall Schedule
Tuesday, March 12 :: 1:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday March 13 :: 7:45 a.m.– 11:00 a.m
Trade Show Open
Wednesday, March 13 :: 11:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Thursday, March 14 :: 9:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 14 :: 2:30 – 8:00 p.m.
The Eastern Winery Exposition is committed to delivering winery and vineyard decision makers from the Eastern U.S. and Canada. In addition to marketing via social media, industry associations, print and online advertising, throughout February and March the EWE team calls all known wineries located in the states/provinces in an effort to further increase attendance. As supporting sponsors of EWE, numerous associations offer EWE registration discounts to its membership. All of their members will continue to be notified directly about EWE and the financial benefit they receive.
Full page ads for EWE run regularly in Wine Business Monthly and the Buyers Guide. The show is featured on the website of Wine Business and all Eastern subscribers are contacted and invited to attend EWE. Additionally, all Eastern subscribers of Wine Business Monthly will receive a glossy advance program guide in the January & February issues.
EWE is your industry’s trade show, produced by Wine Business Monthly. Laura and the Eastern Winery Exposition show management team will do everything possible to make the exhibiting process smooth and successful.
- All eastern vineyards and wineries will have the opportunity to attend the trade show at no charge.
- Exhibitors will have an unlimited supply of free trade show admission passes which can be used to invite customers and prospects electronically and by hard copy to the exhibits as well as the free exhibit hall lunch.
- Exhibitors will receive as many complimentary exhibitor staff badges as needed to work the booth.
- Exhibitors will receive use of the attendee list pre- and post-show upon request.
- Both 8×10 and 10×10 booths are available.
- The Oncenter is a non-union facility.
Exhibitor Advisory Board
- Peter Abec, Carlson/Abec Filtration Systems
- Julie McClain, McClain Ozone
- Chris Murphy, Chris’s Stuff
Click here for a list of the Program Advisory Board members.
Oncenter Convention Center, Syracuse NY
The Oncenter is Central New York’s premiere Convention and Entertainment facility located in the heart of downtown Syracuse. The Oncenter will ensure the success of the event, with a commitment to excellence in all aspects of service.
Timing of March 12-14, 2024
Less chance of severe weather than earlier winter trade shows, and prior to spring vineyard work for the majority of vineyards.