Registration Passes & Rates
Plans are underway now for the 2019 EWE in Syracuse. Registration rates and passes will be posted in October. Registration will open in mid-November.
If you’re new to EWE and would like to receive updates from us about the event, please complete the following form. If you’ve attended EWE in the past, we’ll automatically email you with updates before registration goes live.
Members of the following associations are eligible for EWE registration discounts. Each association will provide discount codes via email to its membership prior to registration opening. If you do not receive that email by the time you’re preparing to register, contact your association directly for the code. Links to the association websites are noted below. The code must be provided at the time of registration; discounts will not be taken after payment has been received.
If you think your association would like to participate but is not included here, let us know and we’ll do our best to include them in the program.
- Adirondack Coast Wine Trail
- American Wine Society
- Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- CT Vineyard and Winery Association
- Garden State Wine Growers Association
- High Country Winegrowers Association
- Hudson Valley Wine Country
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail
- Long Island Sustainable Winegrowers
- Long Island Wine Council
- Maine Winery Guild
- Maryland Grape Growers Association
- Maryland Wineries Association
- Massachusetts Farm Wineries & Growers Association
- Michigan Grape & Wine Industry Council
- New Hampshire Winery Association
- New York Farm Bureau
- New York Wine & Grape Foundation
- Northern New York Grape Growers
- Ohio Wine Producers Association
- Outer Coastal Plain Vineyard Association
- Pennsylvania Winery Association
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Traverse Wine Coast
- Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail
- Virginia Vineyards Association
- Virginia Wineries Association
- Wine America
- Wine Council of Ontario
A 20% discount will be applicable to any group of four+ people registering for Workshop+Conference, Two-Day Conference, or Day passes. Registrations for all four attendees must be completed –and payment processed– at one time to be eligible. LTS passes are not eligible. Once you are ready to register, contact email@example.com to complete your registrations and to take advantage of the group discount. The discount is will not be combinable with other discounts except for the Student discount.
A 25% discount will be available to qualified students. The discount may be applied to the Workshop+Conference Pass, Two-Day Conference Pass, Day Passes, Exhibits Only and Exhibits Only+Session Pass. To be eligible, the student must be minimum 21 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited program of wine industry studies. To qualify for the discount, select the Student option at the start of the online registration process, and complete the information as directed. All students will be required to present their current student ID or transcript to the EWE Registration Desk onsite for verification prior to picking up a badge.