Registration for the 2020 Eastern Winery Exposition will open in early November.
Information about registration rates and passes will be available in October. If you have attended a previous EWE, you will receive an email when the 2020 program is announced and when the registration opening is nearing.
If you’re new to EWE and would like to receive updates from us about the event, please complete the following form.
Members of the following associations are eligible for EWE registration discounts. In October each association will provide discount codes via email to its membership. Be sure your association has your proper email address on file. Links to the association websites are noted below. If you do not receive the email in October, contact your association directly for the discount code. The code must be provided at the time of registration; discounts will not be taken after payment has been received. Discounts are not applicable to LTS or to A La Carte options.
If you think your association would like to participate but is not included here, let us know and we’ll do our best to include them in the program.
- American Wine Society
- Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- CT Vineyard and Winery Association
- Garden State Wine Growers Association
- High Country Winegrowers Association
- Hudson Valley Wine Country
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail
- Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail
- Long Island Sustainable Winegrowers
- Long Island Wine Council
- Maine Winery Guild
- Maryland Grape Growers Association
- Maryland Wineries Association
- Massachusetts Farm Wineries & Growers Association
- Michigan Wine Collaborative
- New Hampshire Winery Association
- New York Farm Bureau
- New York Wine & Grape Foundation
- Northern New York Grape Growers
- Ohio Wine Producers Association
- Outer Coastal Plain Vineyard Association
- Pennsylvania Winery Association
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance
- Traverse Wine Coast
- Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail
- Vermont Grape and Wine Council
- Virginia Vineyards Association
- Wine America
- Wine Council of Ontario
EWE Group Discounts
A 20% discount is applicable to any group of four+ people registering for Workshop+Conference, Two-Day Conference, or Day passes. Registrations for all four attendees must be completed –and payment processed– at one time to be eligible. LTS passes are not eligible. Please contact email@example.com to complete your registrations and to take advantage of the group discount. The discount is not combinable with other discounts except for the Student discount.
EWE Student Discounts
A 25% discount is available to qualified students. The discount may be applied to the EWE Workshop+Conference Pass, EWE Two-Day Conference Pass, EWE Day Passes, Exhibits Only and Exhibits Only+Session Pass. To be eligible, the student must be minimum 21 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited program of wine industry studies. To qualify for the discount, select the Student option at the start of the online registration process, and complete the information as directed. All students must present their current student ID or transcript to the EWE Registration Desk onsite for verification prior to picking up a badge. The Early Bird discount cannot be combined with the Student discount.