EWE understands the importance of managing a budget. Therefore we always offer a variety of registration options in order for you to find the right fit for both your schedule and your budget.
Registration for the 2021 EWE will open in December. If you’ve attended previous events, you will be emailed a reminder in advance.
If you’re new to EWE and would like to receive updates from us about the event, please complete the following form.
Members of the following associations will be eligible for EWE registration discounts. Each association will be responsible for providing the discount codes via email to its membership. Be sure your association has your proper email address on file before Registration opens in December. Links to the association websites are noted below. The code will be required at the time of registration and discounts cannot be applied after payment has been received.
If you think your association would like to participate but is not included here, let us know and we’ll do our best to include them in the program.
- American Wine Society
- Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- CT Vineyard and Winery Association
- Garden State Wine Growers Association
- High Country Winegrowers Association
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail
- Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail
- Long Island Sustainable Winegrowing
- Long Island Wine Council
- Maine Winery Guild
- Maryland Grape Growers Association
- Maryland Wineries Association
- Massachusetts Farm Wineries & Growers Association
- Michigan Wine Collaborative
- New Hampshire Winery Association
- New York Farm Bureau
- New York State Wine Grape Growers
- New York Wine & Grape Foundation
- Northern New York Grape Growers
- Ohio Wine Producers Association
- Outer Coastal Plain Vineyard Association
- Pennsylvania Winery Association
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance
- Traverse Wine Coast
- Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail
- Vermont Grape and Wine Council
- Virginia Vineyards Association
- Wine America