FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 6, 2019
Lancaster, PA — Registration opened today for the Eastern Winery Exposition, the largest industry trade show and conference east of the Pacific coast, taking place March 10-12, 2020 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
The benefits of attendance are plentiful with the opportunity to meet 190 exhibiting companies; attend workshop & conference sessions covering all aspects of the eastern winery and vineyard business; network with 1,000+ other industry professionals; and participate in numerous social & networking events.
The EWE Conference features tracks on Enology, Viticulture and Money/Management. Show Management has brought in a record 56 industry experts to present 3 full day Workshops and 20 Conference sessions over the three days of programming. The triple Workshop format was so popular in Syracuse this year that the format will debut in Lancaster with three fresh topics.
- One Full Day Workshop on Climate Change and Sustainable Viticulture
- A second Full Day Workshop on all categories of Fortified Wines
- A third Full Day Workshop on Eco-Friendly Packaging Options
- Returning EWE Superstars: Lucie Morton, Tim Benedict, Peter Bell, Maya Hood White, and more!
- Emphasis on grape & wine issues, with more viticulture & enology sessions
- Enology Focus on Lab Analysis, Large Oak Containers, Cap Management Options and Alternatives
- Viticulture Focus on New Technology, Mechanization, and Sustainability
- Money/Management: Compliance with the new Food Safety Modernization Act and Formula Wines
- Co-location of the License to Steal wine marketing conference with three days of programming dedicated to wine marketing issues and ideas
Registering early saves money with the lowest rates available through December 13, but Association, Student and Group discounts are also available.
For press queries, contact Bob Mignarri, Show Manager, Bob@EasternWineryExposition.com, 401.885.8788, ext. 11.